The Majestic Malacca
Located on the banks of the river which in yesteryear teemed with Chinese junks and spice-laden vessels from all over the world, The Majestic Malacca provides a glimpse into the splendid saga of an extraordinary empire. Steeped in a rich tapestry of multicultural influences reflected in its heritage architecture, diverse lifestyles and eclectic cuisine, this classic hotel is an integral part of Malacca’s colourful history.
The heart of the hotel is a restored 1920s Straits Settlement mansion complete with its original porcelain tile flooring and teakwood fittings. It has been sympathetically extended to house the guest rooms and suites as well as an award-winning spa that is a reflection of that era, melding luxury, modernity and tradition.
THE MAJESTIC MALACCA R ESORT
Room Type: Deluxe Room
Room Rate: MYR 480nett per room per night
* Rates indicated above are inclusive of a 10% service charge and a 6% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
• Daily breakfast for 2 persons
Terms & Conditions:
• Staff ID is required upon check-in
• Upon booking, the name "PEP" must be quoted when making a booking.
• One room per employee
• Strictly no upgrades. If higher room category is required, standard rates will apply
• Bookings made and confirmed once full payment is received in advance of the 6 weeks prior to the travel date and any cancellation will be subjected to a 50% cancellation fees
Rate is subject to change without notice.
This offer is only applicable to the following group of persons working in the industry:
Travel Agents – (Retail – Staff Travel) / Tour Operators / Wholesalers / Airline – Staff (Ground, Cargo, Cabin and Cockpit / Hotel Employees (Management and Staff)
RESERVATIONS mailto: email@example.com